• Scariest Story Contest

    Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

    JOIN CONTEST

Freakin' imbeciles

Rxbound

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
389
19
Arkansas
    I have no idea what happened in AR, but I have just been informed that my PCAT test materials from October never made it to Harcourt, so, at no cost to myself, they have rescheduled a PCAT for December 3rd. Did this happen to anyone esle?
    IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!
     

    Stephie

    Senior Member
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Jul 2, 2004
    276
    0
    California
      Rxbound said:
      I have no idea what happened in AR, but I have just been informed that my PCAT test materials from October never made it to Harcourt, so, at no cost to myself, they have rescheduled a PCAT for December 3rd. Did this happen to anyone esle?
      IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!

      I can't believe they did that to you! Maybe you should request at least a partial refund. Will taking the test later make any of your completed applications late?

      Good Luck- I would be really mad too!!
       

      beccala33

      Senior Member
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Oct 28, 2005
      277
      0
      1. Pre-Pharmacy
        Rxbound said:
        I have no idea what happened in AR, but I have just been informed that my PCAT test materials from October never made it to Harcourt, so, at no cost to myself, they have rescheduled a PCAT for December 3rd. Did this happen to anyone esle?
        IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!
        OH MY GOD, I am so SO sorry!!! That is awful! I would be so mad. You know what's good though? You know what will be on there and kind of what to study at least. I don't know if it's any consolation. That's so bad, how did they notify you?
         
        About the Ads

        Rxbound

        Senior Member
        15+ Year Member
        Sep 14, 2005
        389
        19
        Arkansas
          Well, thay are not going to charge me if I take the make-up (scheduled for December 3), but still. I am just so aggravated at the whole situation. How the heck does that happen?? I was only taking it again because one of the schools I am applying to says I had to...what a waste of time. How do you lose 200+ tests?!?!?
           

          Rxbound

          Senior Member
          15+ Year Member
          Sep 14, 2005
          389
          19
          Arkansas
            beccala33 said:
            OH MY GOD, I am so SO sorry!!! That is awful! I would be so mad. You know what's good though? You know what will be on there and kind of what to study at least. I don't know if it's any consolation. That's so bad, how did they notify you?
            With an email that said URGENT PCAT MESSAGE!!!! Just like that, too. I thought they had decided to post the scores online.....if only.....
             

            Slangindempillz

            Shinin' like diamonds
            10+ Year Member
            5+ Year Member
            Oct 29, 2005
            42
            0
            1. Pre-Pharmacy
              Rxbound said:
              With an email that said URGENT PCAT MESSAGE!!!! Just like that, too. I thought they had decided to post the scores online.....if only.....

              Lol you get to go back and change all the ones that you werent sure about and found the answer to. If i were you id write a detailed essay on why it is inconceivable to beleive that there is not life somewhere else other than earth.
              Hah

              Thats really does blow though
               

              DHG

              Senior Member
              15+ Year Member
              Mar 11, 2005
              568
              1
              Northwest. Waaaaaay northwest.
              1. Pharmacist
                Rxbound said:
                Well, thay are not going to charge me if I take the make-up (scheduled for December 3), but still. I am just so aggravated at the whole situation. How the heck does that happen?? I was only taking it again because one of the schools I am applying to says I had to...what a waste of time. How do you lose 200+ tests?!?!?
                You know what? People have to schedule a time to go take the PCAT, some have to request off work, some have to travel to the test city, etc... to ask someone to do that twice with no refund is abusive. I'd pester the hell out of them and ask if they are going to also pay for your travel expenses, hotel, food, gas money, and hassle of having to do it again. ... They should refund your money, absolutely. That's a bunch of bull. :thumbdown:
                 

                Rxbound

                Senior Member
                15+ Year Member
                Sep 14, 2005
                389
                19
                Arkansas
                  calrx said:
                  Where did you take the test?
                  University of Arkansas at Little Rock...you know what aggravates me the most? I was only retaking it because UAMS is one of the 2 schools that requires that the essay be graded. I took the test in October 2004 ( and wrote the essay, but it wasn't graded). Seems like alot of work for a school that is last on my list... :mad:
                   

                  Serenity Now!!!

                  DOIN' the Damned thing!
                  10+ Year Member
                  7+ Year Member
                  15+ Year Member
                  Feb 12, 2005
                  165
                  0
                  in the belly of the beast
                  1. Pharmacy Student
                    Rxbound said:
                    Seems like alot of work for a school that is last on my list... :mad:
                    Sorry about what happened...Maybe you should use this mishap as a sign that this school isnt worth it (I dunno im trying to put a positive spin on this). Either that or bend over and take it with a smile :eek: I hope that there is some legal recourse to take when crap like that happens...Theyre f-ing with someone's future!!! Good luck
                     

                    utopia0305

                    Junior Member
                    10+ Year Member
                    Oct 15, 2005
                    7
                    0
                    1. Non-Student
                      [yeah,

                      Harcourt called me today and told me that they would refund my money, plus the test in Dec is free. Well, I took it at University of Arkansas too. This time i'm going to study for calculus. I don't care about PCAt too much, so it's ok. But i scheduled my other test on Dec 3, so I have to reschedule that test. It costs $30 to reschedule. Now, I have to look at my vocab list again. It sucks. But i don't really care too much.
                       
                      This thread is more than 15 years old.

                      Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

                      1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      7. This thread is locked.

                      Similar threads