Freakin McGraw

Started by Ruthless
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ruthless

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is just me or there are a horrendous amount of mistakes in this book?
 
I think this book is pretty hard when it comes to chem n bio sections, but from doing the bio section it helps me learn more by doing more critical thinking. I don't know about the chem part though, too much calculation...I think the pcat has more concept then calculation. You should supplement your study with more books man, using this book alone is not gonna help much. I'm studying from 5 different sources right now.
 
I think this book is pretty hard when it comes to chem n bio sections, but from doing the bio section it helps me learn more by doing more critical thinking. I don't know about the chem part though, too much calculation...I think the pcat has more concept then calculation. You should supplement your study with more books man, using this book alone is not gonna help much. I'm studying from 5 different sources right now.

Well im also using cliffs AP bio and Kaplan GRE vocab. What other sources you using?