Freaking out a little bit....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Asuram

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have completed my app on June 2, and I have not heard anything from any of the schools.
UIC starts interviews from Sep. 1, so yeah, don't know what to do....

Members don't see this ad.

What are your stats if you dont mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
It could be the low gpa, but more importantly which schools did you apply to.
Is a 20AA considered just ok? I also thought it was pretty much good enough to get you in

It could be the low gpa, but more importantly which schools did you apply to.
Is a 20AA considered just ok? I also thought it was pretty much good enough to get you in

Ohh...haha
I wasn't specific. What I meant was no low subsections like a 12 RC that would keep him out. Hence, "nothing low," :)

Ohh...haha
I wasn't specific. What I meant was no low subsections like a 12 RC that would keep him out. Hence, "nothing low," :)

I got that, I was just curious about your opinion on a 20AA (for obvious reasons!)

I got that, I was just curious about your opinion on a 20AA (for obvious reasons!)

Oh...again, my bad. I misunderstood. 20AA is great. For the most competitive schools, you will need a solid gpa along with it from a top undergrad school. Research will also help. I think you could get in with a 20AA and lower gpa but your chances obviously go down.
just my opinion. I am applying this cycle so I am not the most knowledgeable.

Oh...again, my bad. I misunderstood. 20AA is great. For the most competitive schools, you will need a solid gpa along with it from a top undergrad school. Research will also help. I think you could get in with a 20AA and lower gpa but your chances obviously go down.
just my opinion. I am applying this cycle so I am not the most knowledgeable.

Cool, thanks for your input i appreciate it. Actually one of my top choices is tufts, and from predents it looks doable, and thats a very sneaky fish in your avatar! Sorry to the OP for distracting, but again I think is depends on the schools you've applied to to gauge. For UIC it looks like your DAT score is at least competitive if your instate.