Freaking out a little.. may be a lot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLE0423

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I just took Day 1 yesterday and I got murdered on biostats and drug ads. I had prepared for it pretty well but I just ran out of time. I didn't get to a SINGLE drug ad (and I had at least 12q dealing with drug ads). I just ran out of time and ended up marking random answers without even reading anything.

Has this happened to anyone else and still passed? Like worse case scenario and a I didn't get a single drug ad question correct and only half of biostats correct and did ok on the rest of the questions... am I still in good shape to at least pass?

Members don't see this ad.

My permit is still there. No score for me this week

Edit to say permit disappeared this morning (Monday). No change to fsmb site. Still just says "approved".

From another forum, looks like we'll have to wait til Tuesday to see if the "Approved" changes to "Expired"

"The Sunday of the week you are supposed to get your results, your permit link should disappear on the interactive website.
The Tuesday (the day before) you are supposed to get your results, your status should say "Expired" on the FSMB website. Also, there should NOT be a link to reapply if you passed the exam. If there IS a link to reapply, you did not pass."

Reactions: 1 user
Was hoping for higher, but also glad I passed close to the mean.

My practice test two weeks out was 184 and I was like

Consistently 20-30th percentile in Uworld- scored ~45th percentile in actual- I'll take it. :) :) :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)