iLOVEsports

10+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2008
Status (Visible)
So I'm reapplying this year and was having a really hard time writing my personal statement. But I finally got it done and I just submitted my application today! But it's already August so I was wondering, is my application considered late now?

Atticus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
While you likely won't benefit from a super early application, you certainly aren't LATE. More average, I'd say.

About the Ads
Jul 9, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
So I'm reapplying this year and was having a really hard time writing my personal statement. But I finally got it done and I just submitted my application today! But it's already August so I was wondering, is my application considered late now?

Keep in mind, this year application cycle started on June 1st, not May 15 as usual.

johnny13oi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Kind of worried too. I am waiting on my committee letters and transcripts to come in so that I can e-submit it.

4thMolar

5+ Year Member
May 25, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Kind of worried too. I am waiting on my committee letters and transcripts to come in so that I can e-submit it.

Go ahead and esubmit now. Don't wait for your transcripts and committee letters to come in. You GPA won't be verified until you esubmit either.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.