iLOVEsports

10+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2008
Status
So I'm reapplying this year and was having a really hard time writing my personal statement. But I finally got it done and I just submitted my application today! But it's already August so I was wondering, is my application considered late now?

Atticus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
Status
Dental Student
While you likely won't benefit from a super early application, you certainly aren't LATE. More average, I'd say.

Jul 9, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
So I'm reapplying this year and was having a really hard time writing my personal statement. But I finally got it done and I just submitted my application today! But it's already August so I was wondering, is my application considered late now?
Keep in mind, this year application cycle started on June 1st, not May 15 as usual.

johnny13oi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Kind of worried too. I am waiting on my committee letters and transcripts to come in so that I can e-submit it.

4thMolar

5+ Year Member
May 25, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Kind of worried too. I am waiting on my committee letters and transcripts to come in so that I can e-submit it.
Go ahead and esubmit now. Don't wait for your transcripts and committee letters to come in. You GPA won't be verified until you esubmit either.

OP
I

iLOVEsports

10+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2008
Status
Thanks for the reassurance guys! It means a lot, especially during this stressful time.