Free $10...need your help

Started by fiery
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fiery

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a very easy opportunity that only takes 10-15 minutes out of your day.

This is not a scam, a job position, nor a ploy to “own your own business”. This is simply an opportunity to make some extra money from home. By extra money, I’m referring to $25-$50+ per week (on average). I am a student like you with a huge loan. When you are trying to make ends meet - the extra money comes in handy. You won’t make a fortune with this, but on the other hand, if you were offered $30.00 off of your grocery bill each week, most likely you would accept it.

Here’s the basic information:

Please look at the link below to see if this is something you may be interested in doing. I've been a part of it for a while and checks come in easily and quicker than you would think.

http://www.hits4pay.com/members/login.cgi?fiery

If after you've looked at the link and are still interested, PM me and I'll give you more info and hints on how to maximize the amount you gain.