Free 150

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medman88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm a bit confused...I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have the following questions:

1. I am trying to take the practice session at my testing site, but apparently you need a separate testing permit? (I signed up for this today, but was wondering how long it takes to get one or if I could somehow register without one)

2. Apparently there is a link to these questions so that you can dl them at home. I have the link thanks to this forum (thanks guys!) but was wondering if they are the same questions I will see if i go to my testing site?

3. Is this even worth taking?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
anyone? My test is coming up soon and I'd love to have this experience under my belt before taking the exam

Same 150 free questions that you can download on a PC (not MAC) are what you pay the $50 for in the testing center. I didn't sign up, I didn't see the point...its not 8 hrs long and its not additional questions from the free ones, so doesn't really help me feel like I'm practicing for the real one.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile