Free at last!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monkey7247

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finished my last ophtho interview yesterday, as did quite a few other people that I was interviewing with. Congrats to everyone, it's been a long road. Now the waiting begins... :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

monkey7247 said:
Finished my last ophtho interview yesterday, as did quite a few other people that I was interviewing with. Congrats to everyone, it's been a long road. Now the waiting begins... :luck:

Congrats to you. Soon you will see how awesome the early match is. All of your medschool buddies will still be waiting, and you will know!

The best part is, I hear I'll be making :horns:millions:horns: once I finish.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL!!1!1!!!one!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Monkey, where was your last interview at?

Glad to be done :)

monkey7247 said:
USC-Columbia
Gainesville :thumbup: , home of Dr. Monkey 7247, is a respectable program.

Just finished off my last interview yesterday as well at Bascom. Miami was a nice city to end interviews at! Good luck to everyone in the match. Its been great and informative reading everyone's posts. Thanks. Until January....

Congrats everyone, I sent in my Rank List today...mostly based on gut instinct. I'll be going nuts if i get my #1, excited if I stay in my top 6 and happy if I match. Good luck everyone, 1 month and counting.

i faxed my rank list in yesterday. it is finished.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good match! :thumbup: