Technology Free Epocrates for Medical Specialists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrJosephKim

Advisor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're a medical student, I don't know how much luck you'll have taking advantage of some of these deals. However, if you're a medical specialist, you may have access to some free Epocrates software suites that normally cost over $100/year.

This month, I found this offer for Cardiologists.

I've also seen offers in the past for oncologists attending ASCO, so you may want to keep your ears open.
 
If you're a medical student, I don't know how much luck you'll have taking advantage of some of these deals. However, if you're a medical specialist, you may have access to some free Epocrates software suites that normally cost over $100/year.

This month, I found this offer for Cardiologists.

I've also seen offers in the past for oncologists attending ASCO, so you may want to keep your ears open.
I migrated from PC-->Mac this past year and I'm having issues with Epocrates supporting my Mac/Palm interface. I absolutely need a functional Epocrates next year.

Can anyone with insight into this recommend a PDA or smart phone that will support the free Epocrates software +/- my Mac?
 
Last edited:
Epocrates for iPhone does not require nor does it have a PC or Mac interface. It resides on the iPhone itself.