Free Goro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave1980

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry but how is Goro on probationary status?!? He/she is probably the most helpful and active member of the whole SDN community. Moderators have gotten out of control!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Lol he's not immune to the consequences if he says something inflammatory though.

Reactions: 9 users
Lol he's not immune to the consequences if he says something inflammatory though.
Yup. You know how I always qualify a comment like "See your school's counseling center " with "This is NOT medical advice"?

Now I have to elaborate comments on frats on the same way.

I consider it a teaching moment. But I only wear the blue letters for another two weeks or so, then I-m out of the penalty box.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 42 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry but how is Goro on probationary status?!? He/she is probably the most helpful and active member of the whole SDN community. Moderators have gotten out of control!
My guess is a knight malware hacked SDN..

• Wow
  • Hmm
  • Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
Yup. You know how I always qualify a comment like "See your school's counseling center " with "This is NOT medical advice"?

I consider it a teaching moment. But I only wear the blue letters for another two weeks or so, then I-m out of the penalty box.

I doubt anyone is gonna score on this powerplay - Goro in the penalty box is never out of the game, you can still sit in there chirping with the best of them ;)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

As a grumpy old man, I appreciate your efforts to knock sense into the next generation--whether they like it or not!

• Love

“Frats are for losers.

*the preceding is not a medical diagnosis”

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
I consider it a teaching moment.

1599752731492.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

As an aside, can we talk about how cool the blue looks. Um I want my blue stripes too...

Reactions: 1 user
Wait a minute..??
Our hero @Goro master of redemption is in the probation box !!
I thought the whole thing was a publicity stunt as I was looking forward to earn my blue badge of honor..
We all will join the march to Free Goro.., SDN will never be the same without him

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I thought rules are same for everyone. @Goro is fine with probation so no need to continue the movement :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You know Goro, if you had made some connections by networking in a medical frat you probably wouldn't have gotten into this pickle...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
You know Goro, if you had made some connections by networking in a medical frat you probably wouldn't have gotten into this pickle...
I thought Goro didn't go to medical school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
It's GOROsaurus! I never knew about this, and was quite tickled when told about it. The cat will come back.
Gorosaurus is a typical giant dinosaur, having no special powers like beams or energy weapons, relying on its strength and athleticism to fight.[1] Gorosaurus' most identifiable fighting move is a leaping kick similar to that of a kangaroo.

^^^^ Do you have any of those characteristics? :)

Gorosaurus is a typical giant dinosaur, having no special powers like beams or energy weapons, relying on its strength and athleticism to fight.[1] Gorosaurus' most identifiable fighting move is a leaping kick similar to that of a kangaroo.

^^^^ Do you have any of those characteristics? :)
Nope. Giving it straight, and being salty are my things.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.