Free JPH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Or at least tell why he got the apparent lifetime ban. I have been sparring with him sporadically since before he applied to medical school and sort of miss antagonizing him.

Members don't see this ad.

The banning of JPH is a hideous blow to SDN. He has spent years dedicating himself to providing advice and has a wealth of experiences that made him a valuable poster here. Threads and posts of his are still referred to years after they were originally put up. He should be reinstated.

Or at least tell why he got the apparent lifetime ban. I have been sparring with him sporadically since before he applied to medical school and sort of miss antagonizing him.

It is against SDN policy to discuss specifics of administrative action for other users.

I am sympathetic to your concerns and I agree that he has been very helpful in the past. But even helpful users have to realize that antagonizing a large number of users is not in the spirit of SDN and is not the type of member we wish to have here. There is a point at which the number of complaints about a user means that they either have to change their behavior or leave SDN regardless of how helpful they've been.

Suffice it to say that because of his ability to antagonize a LOT of users, he was kept on a short leash with very specific posting criteria, and many, many chances to reform. Unfortunately, he was unable to adhere to the criteria, which is sad because he very often was a great source of information. But users have a responsibility to adhere to the TOS and being part of the SDN community means following its behavioral expectations.

The decision is final and will not be reconsidered, therefore I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.