Free Kaplan Books

Started by drwildlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drwildlife

SGU Class of 2017?
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If any of you have an Amazon Kindle, Droid phone with Kindle, or ipad, definitely check up on this deal. Kaplan is allowing you to download all of their books for free for a limited time. This includes GRE, Subject Tests, Math Workbooks, Verbal Workbooks, Tests, etc. I think they had one more device available too but, I'm not for sure what it was.

I know it sounds like I'm advertising...I don't mean too. I just know this will really help me a lot in studying and I thought I would share it to help all of you guys 😀
 
too bad im not studying for the GREs now, awesome deal! seems too good to be true lol i guess they struck a deal helping to advertise the electronic book readers?
 
too bad im not studying for the GREs now, awesome deal! seems too good to be true lol i guess they struck a deal helping to advertise the electronic book readers?

Not sure, but they've actually done this before - back in the fall, they had tons of books free to iTouch/iPads.