Free Kaplan DAT Materials!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utahdentist2be

Home Skillet
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm moving to Ohio (Case Western Class of 2010 :thumbup: ) on July 15. I live in Northern Utah (Layton). If anyone wants the Kaplan materials (lesson book, review notes book, flashcards, and all the online subject tests) just PM me and you can have them for free. I kind of don't want to haul them across the country, one less thing to pack, and I don't really want to ship them either so I would want you to meet me in Layton for them. Let me know!!!

P.S. I hope this type of post isn't against SDN rules??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

utahdentist2be said:
Hey guys,

I'm moving to Ohio (Case Western Class of 2010 :thumbup: ) on July 15. I live in Northern Utah (Layton). If anyone wants the Kaplan materials (lesson book, review notes book, flashcards, and all the online subject tests) just PM me and you can have them for free. I kind of don't want to haul them across the country, one less thing to pack, and I don't really want to ship them either so I would want you to meet me in Layton for them. Let me know!!!

Don't need them, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck at Case, congrats! :thumbup:

utahdentist2be said:
Hey guys,

CAN I HAVE THEM IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN THE KAPLAN MATERIAL TO ANYONE ELSE?

THANKS.