Free MCAT books

Started by katiemaude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katiemaude

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any of my fellow non-trads need a boost? I have Kaplan review books from the class I took in 2011. I also have the 2012-13 MSAR. I want to give it to a fellow struggling premed (which I won't be for much longer because I'm going to med school next month!).

I posted this offer in the MCAT forum:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/free-kaplan-review-books.1084374/

Just asking you to cover shipping via media mail. Hit me up over PM if you want these books. I'd rather see one of you get them than the recycling bin.
 
Glad they can be put to good use. Thanks for helping someone out instead of just throwing the books away. Very nice gesture.

Good luck with med school 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad