Free MCAT Guidance for new Test Takers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaypremed

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I recently took the MCAT (June 29) and did well (522!). I remember the MCAT was initially a daunting task and seemed impossible to succeed on. Through my 500+ hours of studying, I learned a lot and felt that it would be a waste not to use my knowledge to help others reach their potential.

I'm heading into my gap year and have some extra time from Sept 2023 - August 2024. Being a first generational student I struggled greatly with finding where to start. SDN and Reddit were both a great help, but I wished I had access to the ability to speak to someone who has been through the process 1:1. It is a passion of mine to make a difference in the MCAT journey of others so I would like to help mentor 2-3 test takers with their journeys (completely for free ofc). I'm new to this so it'll be a learning curve for me as well. My vision is that we can start off with a solid plan and check in once a week or every other week! I have a lot of advice so PM if this is something that interests you. Just don't ask me for CARS advice haha

Members don't see this ad.