Free MCAT Study Resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chancemeplis

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently studying for the March MCAT. I come from a pretty disadvantaged background. As a result, I don't have the means to get many books, prep courses, and other resources.

Does anyone know if any good free resources for MCAT studying? I know there's one free MCAT test by the AAMC.

I also found one free prep course, but they only have the chemistry section completed so far: http://goo.gl/hd3DND

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Go to your local library or bookstore. Rent or use the books in the bookstore. Barnes and Nobles has all the EK series and TPR series. I was also astonished to see that my local library had the Hyperlearning set. Rented out the TPRH Bio from there.

Go to your local library or bookstore. Rent or use the books in the bookstore. Barnes and Nobles has all the EK series and TPR series. I was also astonished to see that my local library had the Hyperlearning set. Rented out the TPRH Bio from there.

Just as Johnny said, I would suggest getting the Official AAMC MCAT Topic List from their website and get your hands on any books you can and just go one-by-one and master each topic !

Check your inbox :)

Members don't see this ad :)