Dec 16, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey guys, I'm currently studying for the March MCAT. I come from a pretty disadvantaged background. As a result, I don't have the means to get many books, prep courses, and other resources.

Does anyone know if any good free resources for MCAT studying? I know there's one free MCAT test by the AAMC.

I also found one free prep course, but they only have the chemistry section completed so far: http://goo.gl/hd3DND

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

1TB4RKSB4CK

wussup doge
5+ Year Member
May 6, 2010
Miami
Status
Pre-Medical
Go to your local library or bookstore. Rent or use the books in the bookstore. Barnes and Nobles has all the EK series and TPR series. I was also astonished to see that my local library had the Hyperlearning set. Rented out the TPRH Bio from there.

Sep 18, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
Go to your local library or bookstore. Rent or use the books in the bookstore. Barnes and Nobles has all the EK series and TPR series. I was also astonished to see that my local library had the Hyperlearning set. Rented out the TPRH Bio from there.
Just as Johnny said, I would suggest getting the Official AAMC MCAT Topic List from their website and get your hands on any books you can and just go one-by-one and master each topic !

Check your inbox :)

OP
C
Dec 16, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
Just as Johnny said, I would suggest getting the Official AAMC MCAT Topic List from their website and get your hands on any books you can and just go one-by-one and master each topic !

Check your inbox :)
Thank you!!

OP
C
Dec 16, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I have another one!

Using Khan Academy in conjunction with the topics listed for the MCAT.