FREE!: md/phd related

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Habari

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
sure, the title was gratiutous, but not inaccurate. i just wanted to again request program reviews for md/phd and mstp programs throughout the country for the intransit(dot)us website. even if you have reviews from schools that are well represented, they are more than welcome, and important to keep the information fresh.

there are definately some schools that are missing (uiuc, uchicago, for example). you can email me directly at prd2001(at) med(dot)cornell(dot)edu or follow the directions on the website.

thanks again for this years submissions.

Members don't see this ad.

Please Tell Where The Free Stuff Is?

Also, Where Is Upenn?!!

Please Tell Where The Free Stuff Is?

Also, Where Is Upenn?!!

no matter how i hard i try to stymie your recidivism, you are unrepentant. one more transgression, and i'll call upon the forces of la leche league to arbitrate.

perhaps we'll meet when the Two Brothers escape to the land of jello-molds and tasty-bars, as they continue on their faustian search for knowledge.

Members don't see this ad :)
Habari said:
no matter how i hard i try to stymie your recidivism, you are unrepentant. one more transgression, and i'll call upon the forces of la leche league to arbitrate.

perhaps we'll meet when the Two Brothers escape to the land of jello-molds and tasty-bars, as they continue on their faustian search for knowledge.
way too deep...please refrain from using jargon and use language that the commoners can understand :laugh: no more SAT words please :laugh:

Habari said:

wha...? huh...? sounds cool, but I don't know what the heck it means.