ZooZoo

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Can u guys please give me some websites that have good practice exams that will prepare me for the exam . I want to take the Ada last so if you guys can give me some websites that have full length . I just took two from Kaplan since I bought the book

Jun 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Zoo zoo, or some reason, my Kaplan book says it comes with 2. However, when you access the online material, there is actually. When you click on the "Full-Length 1" button and scroll down and CLICK on the "See Previous Tests" button, look on the left hand column. There should be a whole left side list of resources along with additional FULL LENGTH exams! There should be 5!

OP
Z

ZooZoo

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Zoo zoo, or some reason, my Kaplan book says it comes with 2. However, when you access the online material, there is actually. When you click on the "Full-Length 1" button and scroll down and CLICK on the "See Previous Tests" button, look on the left hand column. There should be a whole left side list of resources along with additional FULL LENGTH exams! There should be 5!
It just shows two full length :( I cant find the other

OP
Z

ZooZoo

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Omg thank you so much I found it thanks a lot !!

Reactions: Jalam
Jul 6, 2015
ZooZoo, I can only see the two full length ones as well. Could someone again please clarify how to get access to the others? Perhaps its some sort of glitch?

OP
Z

ZooZoo

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
ZooZoo, I can only see the two full length ones as well. Could someone again please clarify how to get access to the others? Perhaps its some sort of glitch?
Go on the full length results where it shows what score u got scroll down and it says see previous exams and u click that and u see a lot more ... It's weird cuz I wasn't able to find it until I did it a couple of time

Jul 6, 2015
So here's what I'm doing: click Access my Online Resources, click OAT 2015 Strategies, Practice and Review (under the My courses tab), click Full-Length 1, an Item Review pg opens where it shows you your scores and scrolling down just shows me which qsts I got right/wrong for each section. I don't see a "See Previous Tests" tab anywhere. Just on the top of this Item Review pg there is an option to click on a Performance Summary tab...

Sorry to drag this convo out, but I just can't seem to find the "See Previous Exams'' link.

Are you guys enrolled in a Kaplan course? Then, it would make sense if you have access to all the extra resources.

Jul 21, 2015
www.ooooiiii.com
So here's what I'm doing: click Access my Online Resources, click OAT 2015 Strategies, Practice and Review (under the My courses tab), click Full-Length 1, an Item Review pg opens where it shows you your scores and scrolling down just shows me which qsts I got right/wrong for each section. I don't see a "See Previous Tests" tab anywhere. Just on the top of this Item Review pg there is an option to click on a Performance Summary tab...

Sorry to drag this convo out, but I just can't seem to find the "See Previous Exams'' link.

Are you guys enrolled in a Kaplan course? Then, it would make sense if you have access to all the extra resources.
Go to the performance summary and complete one of the workshops under recommended next steps (you don't have to do them, just start it and exit out of it). After that you can access "All Resources" at the top right and you will find extra practice exams there.

Jul 21, 2015
www.ooooiiii.com
Meeehai, I did an organic chem workshop bc it was the recommended next step. However, now when I click on the recommended next step I no longer have access to any workshops. It says Go to the "Additional Resources" tab and utilize the extra resources provided there. Where is the damn Additional Resources tab!? lol
Oh, weird. If you can't find the tab try redoing one of the practice tests and just skip all the questions so you get zero correct. That way it will probably recommend all the workshops they have.

But yeah their online course has a lot of problems.

Reactions: Jalam
Jun 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Optometry
Yea I'm not sure how I first figured it out, but I opened the first full length by accident and just skipped till the end to end it. Then i found everything else.