1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Ochem practise for joo

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by Sama951, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Sama951

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    http://www.chem.ucalgary.ca/courses/351/index351-f07.html

This is the organic chemistry I homepage at the university of Calgary up in Canadia. There's a link in the middle of the page to orgo II.

See the button on the bottom leftish that says exam archive?

Enjoy :D

PS I don't think anyone minds if you guys go on here since it's a totally open site and there's even a disclaimer at the bottom referring to ya'll outsiders.

2. userah

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    haha yea i used this site during my orgo class and while studying for the DAT's. Def one of the best sources for orgo help.

3. Sama951

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    yeah if you navigate around a bit there's information on everything chemistry related. my old prof was a bit of a psychopath, he lived and breathed chem. his research interest is something like "how to teach students organic chemistry"

I remember one time on a monday he came out of nowhere and started a sentence with "I was reading about the K constant for ______ over the weekend and..." - we never doubted a thing he said in regards to chemistry again after that HAHA