FREE online DAT study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FancyFloss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have recently been made aware of a few free DAT study materials available to the public through the inter webs. I do not know why I didn't know about it before, I just assumed that you had to pay for them like everything else in this world. So everyone please feel free to post FREE DAT study materials people can find on the internet. I certainly wish I knew about this much sooner so I'm creating this thread in hopes that someone in my situation doesn't have to break the bank to score well on the DAT finds this as useful as me. I will update this as more people post websites that they know of. I want to thank SDN for helping me out here!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
vvgp1216 f you're looking for more free prep make sure you also check out Mike Christiansen's chemistry videos on youtube - these are killer videos, and I watched these on top of Chad's videos and found they actually complimented Chad's videos because its haring the same info in a different way.

Then check out datgenius which has a complete free DAT practice test, with free umlimited PAT generators for cube counting, angles and keyholes. ALso on datgenius they have Ty jacobs biology and organic notes, which are really awesome.

Chad's videos has good free biology videos (though its not a complete biology study)

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if I'm violating any rules/policy here....but don't forget to google "ada 2009 dat pdf" (for obvious reasons).

vvgp1216 f you're looking for more free prep make sure you also check out Mike Christiansen's chemistry videos on youtube - these are killer videos, and I watched these on top of Chad's videos and found they actually complimented Chad's videos because its haring the same info in a different way.

Then check out datgenius which has a complete free DAT practice test, with free umlimited PAT generators for cube counting, angles and keyholes. ALso on datgenius they have Ty jacobs biology and organic notes, which are really awesome.

Chad's videos has good free biology videos (though its not a complete biology study)

Thanks for the tips! Anything helps and I appreciate the extra resources. Lol @1629fan, thank you, I'll check it out!