Free PCAT or sciences tutor

Started by Outcastrx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Outcastrx

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Send me any questions or concerns and I'll try to answer them as best I can...Yes, I have all the questons and answers...because I have so much free times now.....talents.....whatever...
 
buddyluv said:
Me too. I'd like to help so if you have any questions you can post it here and we'll all chip in

I invite questions and I'd like to provide answers...etc...whether provacative or helpful...so it be
 
Outcastrx said:
Send me any questions or concerns and I'll try to answer them as best I can...Yes, I have all the questons and answers...because I have so much free times now.....talents.....whatever...

Can you break this redox into half-reactions for me?

ClO- + I- ----> Cl- + IO-

Takes place in alkaline solution.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Outcastrx said:
My don't care answer: Is this a PCAT question or from general chem? I think there is a similar problem in Barron's PCAT...I don't think it was tested....hence, N/A...http://www.chemhelper.com/tutorials.html

No, this is a problem for my physical chemistry homework. It's actually a rate law problem but I know the reaction is a sequential one... I haven't done redox since HS. I know it's not hard, but it's just not working for me and driving me insane!
 
Glycerin said:
Keep in mind that no specific PCAT question may be discussed in the forums. So as long as this is abided by, there should be no problems with this thread. 🙂

I have a whole mess of PCAT questions and i don't know what to do with it...
what about PM?
 
Outcastrx said:
I have a whole mess of PCAT questions and i don't know what to do with it...
what about PM?

I will remind you again of Lee's warning:

Lee Burnett said:
Do not discuss any specific PCAT questions as Harcourt Assessment, Inc. takes it very seriously.

By discussing specific questions, you may be giving an unfair advantage to future PCAT examinees.

The PCAT is a secure examination, protected by U.S. copyright laws, and any unauthorized disclosure of the exam's contents could result in civil liability, criminal penalties, and/or cancellation of test scores.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=237126
 
thaliagoo said:
No, this is a problem for my physical chemistry homework. It's actually a rate law problem but I know the reaction is a sequential one... I haven't done redox since HS. I know it's not hard, but it's just not working for me and driving me insane!

Go to your local library or bookstore...look into any chemistry review book...i am pretty sure they have plenty of redox samples...