Free Ride?

Started by lgooden
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lgooden

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I might have the opportunity to have a graduate assistantship while in pharmacy school. It would require approx 20 hours/wk of work, but most weeks would be less than that or I would be able to study while "working". Would you do this if you got free room/board/tuition and $570 a month? Another opportunity would just give me free room/board and $270 a month for about the same number of hours per week with less responsibilities. I know that every school is different, and that pharmacy school is different than medical school, I just don't want to pass up the opportunity or get in over my head. Would you do either? All thoughts/comments are appreciated! 🙂