FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
12 week schedule please! [email protected]
And thanks a lot in advance that is just great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi, if possible could I please get all the schedules?

Thank you for sharing this with all of us! Congrats on doing so well.

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Last edited:
Greetings from Mexico. What noble task is OP doing. Could I have a copy of the schedules as well. I'm an IMG who is aiming to get in to PM&R. My email is [email protected]

I just started MS2 today, so obviously I'm not gonna do step 1 prep right now, but I'd like to see all the schedules (4, 6, 8, 12) so I can determine which one would suit me best.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi, if it's possible can I get the 6,8,12 weeks to make an educated decision on what option works best for me. My email is [email protected]
Thank you so much in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
May I have the 4,6,8, and 12 week scheduled as I want to see which would be the most feasible and optimal for my schedule.

Email is [email protected]

I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you please send all the schedules? Won't start dedicated study time until next semester but it'd be nice to have an idea of what each schedule entails. Thanks!
Email is [email protected]

13 pages of people requesting, but not one single person thought to upload.

Strong work SDN.

Attachments

• 6 week study schedule.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 8 week study schedule.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 126
  • 12 week study schedule.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: 10 users
If you need more detailed schedules, please send me a message or continue to post in this forum (This will keep this thread at the top, otherwise in a month, it will go to the back and new members may not see it). Also, I update the schedules frequently based on user feedback on the resources that I mention in the schedule.

can you please send me 4 weeks and 6 weeks schedule? thank you so much!!

Hi there
Please may I have all the schedules. Please email it to me at [email protected]. Thank you so much for this. Really appreciated!!

For those looking for a free 12-week (3 month) schedule you don't have to ask for (DL link in description):

Good luck everybody!! Crush it

Everyone above should have received a copy of the schedule via email. If you have not, please post your email address here or message me.

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
hey can you sent the 12 weeks please ? [email protected]

Hi! Can you please send me the 4, 6, and 8 week program as well. Thank you so much!

[email protected]

^those are zeros by the way, just to clarify!

Can I have an 8 week and 4 week plan please? thanks

Last edited:
Can you send me the 4, 6 and 8 week program? Thanks a lot
[email protected]

Edit: if possible all the schedules would be awesome

Last edited:
Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
pls email me 12 weeks study plan to [email protected] thank you