Technology Free stuff for my Palm TX

Started by Hodad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hodad

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got myself a palm tx, I already stuffed ePocrates on it, the ABX guide from john's hopkins and medcalc...

I'm looking for more free stuff to put on it, so perhaps people who've been fiddling around with these things can recommend a few good programs I can add. 👍
 
Wasn't there a similar post to Trekkie's a couple months ago that listed alot of free software? I don't see it listed here anymore, and I just bought a TX........
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks y'all, I'll take a look at the various links. Cheers!