NAPLEX Free Trial to AccessPharmacy!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrawHillMed

MH Medical Test Prep
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AccessPharmacy is an online curricular resource designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education. To help develop and track key skills, integrated case studies, care plans, and NAPLEX review provide critical feedback for students and teachers.

FREE TRIAL: Visit www.accesspharmacy.com and login with:
User Name: TestPrep
Password: Janweek

And then come back and tell us what you think!

0071489312.jpeg

On the Self-Assess tab, find the NAPLEX Review:
-- Take a test using 1000+ questions from Quick Review Pharmacy by Joyce A Generali & Christine A Berger.
-- Test yourself using over 1500 questions from Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review by David C Kosegarten & Douglas J Paisano

Plus use the essay-style questions in various Lange texts for additional review.

Liked the product, but don't have it available at your school? Subscribe now or ask your librarian today!

Sign up for the monthly newsletter or the bi-monthly Quick Test and test yourself against topics compiled by AccessPharmacy's Editor-in-Chief Terry Schwinghammer, PharmD.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have to say that I messed with the practice NAPLEX - that's pretty cool! If I had access to this through school I would probably use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.