Free Tuition for Work

Started by Orion12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Orion12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone looking for a undergrad college you should look at this list of 12 colleges that offer free tuition in exchange for working on campus 10-20 hours a week. Jobs include working on a cattle farm, general farm work, restaurants, and other on campus jobs.

I thought these unconventional college are awesome especially for people who didn't receive huge scholarships from other schools. Just thought it was interesting so I decided to share!

http://www.usnews.com/education/bes...save-money-by-attending-tuition-free-colleges
 
For anyone looking for a undergrad college you should look at this list of 7 colleges that offer free tuition in exchange for working on campus 10-20 hours a week. Jobs include working on a cattle farm, general farm work, restaurants, and other on campus jobs.

I thought these unconventional college are awesome especially for people who didn't receive huge scholarships from other schools. Just thought it was interesting so I decided to share!

http://www.usnews.com/education/bes...save-money-by-attending-tuition-free-colleges

Several of those schools have very strict financial restrictions. You have to be around the poverty line to attend Berea for free, for example.