Free USMLE Downloads - some good stuff here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

automan

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Click HERE

I am not affiliated with this site at all, and I haven't looked at all the stuff yet, but some of it looks alright.

Enjoy...

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry about making that link look like something shady.

If you want to get to this page yourself, just google "brain 101"

Hope that helps you PC users who are afraid of viruses! HA, GET A MAC!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope that helps you PC users who are afraid of viruses! HA, GET A MAC!

Stoopid, I know, but I have a Mac laptop, and can't figure out how to download this stuff...I click on a link, and a popup tells me to "right click and save target as". Do I need a mouse? Does a Mac mouse even have a right click? :oops:

Stoopid, I know, but I have a Mac laptop, and can't figure out how to download this stuff...I click on a link, and a popup tells me to "right click and save target as". Do I need a mouse? Does a Mac mouse even have a right click? :oops:

You can always do "control + click" (at the same time it is like right click). Otherwise, sometimes you can just hold down the click button for a second or two and it acts as a right click. But I usually use "control + click" if I don't have a mouse.

You can always do "control + click" (at the same time it is like right click). Otherwise, sometimes you can just hold down the click button for a second or two and it acts as a right click. But I usually use "control + click" if I don't have a mouse.

Sweeeeet! Thank You!!! I'm still learning the ins and outs with this thing, but I love it!

You should do a google search of "apple keyboard shortcuts", or something to that effect. I got my Powerbook (my 1st mac) when I started med school 1.5 years ago and I remember finding some really helpful shortcuts. Also, I actually think there is a widget with a ton of shortcuts listed too (you access widgets by pushing F12, in case you didn't know, and you can download all sorts of different ones off apple.com). The more you learn, the more you'll love your computer! (Even when it's just simple things like pushing "apple + L" when in safari so you can just type a new web address, etc.). Have fun!

You should do a google search of "apple keyboard shortcuts", or something to that effect. I got my Powerbook (my 1st mac) when I started med school 1.5 years ago and I remember finding some really helpful shortcuts. Also, I actually think there is a widget with a ton of shortcuts listed too (you access widgets by pushing F12, in case you didn't know, and you can download all sorts of different ones off apple.com). The more you learn, the more you'll love your computer! (Even when it's just simple things like pushing "apple + L" when in safari so you can just type a new web address, etc.). Have fun!

Very cool, thanks!

This is great but its just too much. It''ll be great for references though.
Thanks people.