freebies

Started by buntatog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

buntatog

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a little post interview package from Penn State and it contained a 512MB jumpdrive with the Penn State logo on it, i thought it was pretty cool since it was loaded with info that was presented during the interview day.

What is the coolest post interview giveaway that folks have gotten? Mugs, shirts, pens, hoodies?
 
I got a nice cloth carrying bag from UF. I went there for undergrad so I feel justified using it even though I didn't go there for residency. 🙂

Also got a nice bag from Greenville Health Sciences Center (interviewed there for prelim med) that had a bunch of food and goodies in it. Still use that bag too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad