FREIDA Reliability

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jumpman235023

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any insight on how serious to take FREIDA? Specifically, if a program lists Step 2 score as necessary for an interview invite, do they really stick to that? I'll be taking it at the end of the month so it won't be on my application when I submit in about 1wk. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any insight on how serious to take FREIDA? Specifically, if a program lists Step 2 score as necessary for an interview invite, do they really stick to that? I'll be taking it at the end of the month so it won't be on my application when I submit in about 1wk. Thanks.
Personally, I wouldn't take FREIDA as all that reliable. For example, I've compared various residency websites with what's on FREIDA, but some of the information doesn't match (e.g., minimum Step 1/2 scores). I assume the website is more reliable in general than FREIDA. But FREIDA is useful as a rough guide.

Reactions: 1 user
If it is one of your top programs, you should confirm independently. FREIDA isn't perfect.

Members don't see this ad :)