• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

jumpman235023

5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Anyone have any insight on how serious to take FREIDA? Specifically, if a program lists Step 2 score as necessary for an interview invite, do they really stick to that? I'll be taking it at the end of the month so it won't be on my application when I submit in about 1wk. Thanks.

bashwell

5+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2013
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Anyone have any insight on how serious to take FREIDA? Specifically, if a program lists Step 2 score as necessary for an interview invite, do they really stick to that? I'll be taking it at the end of the month so it won't be on my application when I submit in about 1wk. Thanks.
Personally, I wouldn't take FREIDA as all that reliable. For example, I've compared various residency websites with what's on FREIDA, but some of the information doesn't match (e.g., minimum Step 1/2 scores). I assume the website is more reliable in general than FREIDA. But FREIDA is useful as a rough guide.

Reactions: 1 user

johnnydrama

I'm no Superman
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
If it is one of your top programs, you should confirm independently. FREIDA isn't perfect.

About the Ads
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.