French resident looking for a work experience in the UK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Berangere

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
I'm a 26 year old French resident, in my third year of radiology training. I'd be very interested in working as a resident in the UK (of course in a radiology department) for 6 months or maybe a year. But I don't know who to turn to to get some help. Any suggestions? :confused:
Are there any requirements that I should meet to be taken on?
I know there is an equivalence btw French and English diplomas so I hope it's possible for me to improve my training across the Channel...
Thank you for your help

Members don't see this ad.

The overwhelming majority of posters here are U.S.-based. Although you may get lucky, I doubt you'll find much information here. Have you tried the UK & Ireland forum on this website?

Hey
I'm a 26 year old French resident, in my third year of radiology training. I'd be very interested in working as a resident in the UK (of course in a radiology department) for 6 months or maybe a year. But I don't know who to turn to to get some help. Any suggestions? :confused:
Are there any requirements that I should meet to be taken on?
I know there is an equivalence btw French and English diplomas so I hope it's possible for me to improve my training across the Channel...
Thank you for your help
Hello, if you would like to work in the UK maybe we can help. If you could send your CV to [email protected] we can see what we can do. Regards, Robert (Medical Professionals Europe)

Hi Berengere and hi everybody!
I've exactly the same profile as Berengere: I'm a french resident who would like to experience medecine in the UK, except that I'm anaesthesiologist!
Have you manage to do it Berengere? Does anybody else know anything on the topic? Do you have advices or contacts to give me?
Thank you!