french resident

Started by nzap
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nzap

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a french resident in anaesthesiology in Paris and would like to do 6 or 12 months of residency in the UK... I've done my 6 years of general medicine studies and I'm doing my second year of specialization in anaesthesia and intensive care medecine.
Does anybody know first, if it's possible, and then, what do I have to do? Who do I contact, do I apply to 1 hospital, or to 1 town, or to the whole country? Do I have to pass an english test and which one? What would be my job (what level of responsability) if I manage to work in UK?
Thank you for your help! And if anybody is interested in France, let me know!
 
I'm a french resident in anaesthesiology in Paris and would like to do 6 or 12 months of residency in the UK... I've done my 6 years of general medicine studies and I'm doing my second year of specialization in anaesthesia and intensive care medecine.
Does anybody know first, if it's possible, and then, what do I have to do? Who do I contact, do I apply to 1 hospital, or to 1 town, or to the whole country? Do I have to pass an english test and which one? What would be my job (what level of responsability) if I manage to work in UK?
Thank you for your help! And if anybody is interested in France, let me know!

I can't answer your question, but I can recommend that you try posting it in the UK & Ireland section of the internation forums on SDN. I bet they'll have the information you are looking for. Bonsoir.