R
Redneck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MS0 <3 months left...
I'm brainstorming again and I'm wondering if a fresh Family Med grad is capable of starting a practice in a nice middle of nowhere town? Let's say loans of about $200,000, would it be possible to receive business loans to set up a practice? Are there government incentive programs to make this work? Can this old mentality of 'hanging up a shingle' be done? Or is this merely a dream that requires no debt and an existing capital source to get running?
I'm brainstorming again and I'm wondering if a fresh Family Med grad is capable of starting a practice in a nice middle of nowhere town? Let's say loans of about $200,000, would it be possible to receive business loans to set up a practice? Are there government incentive programs to make this work? Can this old mentality of 'hanging up a shingle' be done? Or is this merely a dream that requires no debt and an existing capital source to get running?