Freshman classes...advice please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am midway through my freshman year. I have not registered yet, but how does this schedule sound?

Chem1, w/ lab
Zoology, w/lab (My friend had the same prof. I am going to have for this class, and he said all I have to is study his notes, and I can get an A)
Trigonometry (I had this guy teach me college algebra, I made an easy A, he is a great teacher, so I should defenetly get another A from him)
For my fourth class, should I take English1 or Psychology?

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

I would say English mainly because its a prereq for dental school. My first 2.5 years were devoted to taking prereqs almost exclusively with a few core classes thrown in for good measure. I think if you know what you wanna do, you should lay out a schedule for your remaining years in college so you have a clear path and goal to follow.

Plus you don't wanna end up having 5 science classes in one semester b/c of poor scheduling :p

Hello, I am midway through my freshman year. I have not registered yet, but how does this schedule sound?

Chem1, w/ lab
Zoology, w/lab (My friend had the same prof. I am going to have for this class, and he said all I have to is study his notes, and I can get an A)
Trigonometry (I had this guy teach me college algebra, I made an easy A, he is a great teacher, so I should defenetly get another A from him)

Thanks in advance

Stick with Englsih1 but make sure to focus on you science classes, in plus since you say math is easy, you will have a not to bad of a semester

Chem1, w/ lab

Thanks in advance

Defiantly English... its a requirement. Besides that you have a good balance of classes but like others say, plan ahead with science classes... do not procrastinate till the end .....

Thank you for being polite in your answers. Usually I get flamers for some apparant reason. :eek: I just realized that this thread is in the wrong forum. I meant it to be in pre-dental. Well, again, thank you people. Have a good evening.