Freshman GPAs???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

~3.0 1st 13 credits/marijuana
~3.8 2nd 16 credits
~3.5 overall freshman year
..about to ace o-chem this summer and enter soph year with ~3.55
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are some very nice GPAs in this thread. Why don't you guys take a break and refresh your brilliant minds with some mental exercises. I think you guys will like it and be also good at it😉 Here is the link below.

Fun exercises for the brain
 
It was a while ago, so these are approximate...
3.3--->Should have done better, but an ok start
2.9--->Adding classes 2 weeks in = BAD IDEA
3.2--->Started strong, ran out of gas
2.9--->This is about when I decided I would never get into medical school
3.3--->Starting to recover
3.7--->4 credits of research + 4 credits of auto tutorial physics = learning how to structure my time
3.8--->Taking interesting classes really makes a difference
3.6--->Slight senioritis + girlfriend = not much studying...

I took two years off, and here I am, accepted with a 3.33.
 
It was a while ago, so these are approximate...
3.3--->Should have done better, but an ok start
2.9--->Adding classes 2 weeks in = BAD IDEA
3.2--->Started strong, ran out of gas
2.9--->This is about when I decided I would never get into medical school
3.3--->Starting to recover
3.7--->4 credits of research + 4 credits of auto tutorial physics = learning how to structure my time
3.8--->Taking interesting classes really makes a difference
3.6--->Slight senioritis + girlfriend = not much studying...

I took two years off, and here I am, accepted with a 3.33.

Wait, I thought anyone with a B+ was instantly rejected?!

/sarcasm.

I enjoyed your narrative!
 
3.5 (summer, dad gum philosophy course..)
4.0
4.0
4.0 (summer)
4.0
3.86 (B+ in physics 2 but done forever!!)
4.0 (summer)
4.0
4.0
--- (finally taking my last undergrad summer off from class!!!) <--smiley was supposed to go here..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.8

but it was in Finance... so useless for my purposes now.

I feel like a freshman (taking my pre-reqs beginning this fall) so I'll keep everyone posted.....haha