Fresno State Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

littlegarlic

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all!

Since I haven't found any forums or Facebook pages for our entering class, I figured I would get the ball rolling. First off...congrats! We did it! Respond back if you are part of the class.
 
Hey y'all!

Since I haven't found any forums or Facebook pages for our entering class, I figured I would get the ball rolling. First off...congrats! We did it! Respond back if you are part of the class.

What's up? I'll be your classmate!
 
Hey y'all!

Since I haven't found any forums or Facebook pages for our entering class, I figured I would get the ball rolling. First off...congrats! We did it! Respond back if you are part of the class.
Hey there! Can't wait for August!!! I'm ready to look for a place to live and roommates so if a fb page is made, let's connect!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Class of 2020! I'm a first year student at Fresno State. Last year, the class of 2018 made us a Facebook page where we could connect, so the class of 2019 took the liberty of making your class a Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1943038645917750/

Slide in my DMs if you have any questions. Or if it's a general question you think everyone would benefit from, I'll try to answer it here. Or you can always post in the FB group and get a ton of helpful information from some 1st and 2nd year students in the program.
 
Hello Class of 2020! I'm a first year student at Fresno State. Last year, the class of 2018 made us a Facebook page where we could connect, so the class of 2019 took the liberty of making your class a Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1943038645917750/

Slide in my DMs if you have any questions. Or if it's a general question you think everyone would benefit from, I'll try to answer it here. Or you can always post in the FB group and get a ton of helpful information from some 1st and 2nd year students in the program.
Hey thanks a lot!