Friendliness Reputation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mepstein

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard that UOP and NOVA are friendly school where the students are happy. Is this true? while i hear students at UCSF are not. What about USC, Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, Tufts, and UW? is it because of the grading system?

thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not familiar with their grading systems, how are they different?

Gurl21 said:
i'm not familiar with their grading systems, how are they different?

Some schools just have class rankings, some have grades, some have pass/fail which i think leads to the least amount of "bad" competition.

Members don't see this ad :)
mepstein said:
Some schools just have class rankings, some have grades, some have pass/fail which i think leads to the least amount of "bad" competition.

When i tcomes to opinionated questions like that, believe 10% of what you hear here on SDN. Your best bet is contacting the students from the school itself and asking them.

mepstein said:

When it comes to opinionated questions like that, believe 10% of what you hear here on SDN. Your best bet is contacting the students from the school itself and asking them.

I think you should expand your "10%" rule to include everything that is said on this site (since most of the posts here are nothing more than people's experiences and opinions- which even if it's the two people standing next to one another describing the same thing, you could quite possibly get two very different answers).