Friends and Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allahsen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I was just wondering how much interaction pharmacy school students have with other grad school/med school/ect students so you aren't only friends with other pharmacy school students.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I was just wondering how much interaction pharmacy school students have with other grad school/med school/ect students so you aren't only friends with other pharmacy school students.

Thanks!!

It depends on the person. I live in the same area where I attend pharmacy school so my local friends are nearby. There are other graduate programs here but the pharmacy school is kind of segregated from everyone else so we don't really really run into them too much. I still work at my pharmacy and I used to hang out with my close friends from work a lot before school but it's not really an option anymore. I still hang out with them---just not at much because I'm too busy studying. I'm also not someone to go out a lot, so I do have classmates who hang out with their non pharmacy school friends when they're out on the weekends.