You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friendship and Dating for AAF pharmacist
Started by Rx2011Al
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ha HA....there are no people in the healthcare profession on there.WTF??!! Try EHarmony or Craigslist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ha HA....there are no people in the healthcare profession on there.
OK, how about going to meetup.com and look for an African-American healthcare professionals meet-up group in your area. If there is not one, you can start your own. I suggest this because I wouldn't be surprised if a mod came along and closed this thread because I don't think dating is the purpose of SDN.
Last edited:
I can kinda see the point of this thread, you say you're a pharmacist on those sites and you get a ton of gold diggers instantly. There's a weekly radio segment out here, "thursday hookup" where you call in to win a date with some girl. One of the callers was a pharmacist, the radio host said the girl's eyes instantly lit up, and he ended up winning. Maybe by dating a colleague you're going to avoid that.Ha HA....there are no people in the healthcare profession on there.
I can kinda see the point of this thread, you say you're a pharmacist on those sites and you get a ton of gold diggers instantly. There's a weekly radio segment out here, "thursday hookup" where you call in to win a date with some girl. One of the callers was a pharmacist, the radio host said the girl's eyes instantly lit up, and he ended up winning. Maybe by dating a colleague you're going to avoid that.
Make up a job that makes you seem like a low paying inividual but very heroic and see if anyone sticks around.
Are there any young African American men in the healthcare profession looking to be friends possibly more with a ~30yo AA pharmacist in Alabama?

Oh geez. Please, call me cynical if you must, but I hope no one sends this individual any money.
If you're legitimately looking to make friends/whatever, I don't think this is the way to go about it. There are dating websites for that.
I can kinda see the point of this thread, you say you're a pharmacist on those sites and you get a ton of gold diggers instantly.
This is why I only date someone who AT LEAST make as much as I do >_>;
I can kinda see the point of this thread, you say you're a pharmacist on those sites and you get a ton of gold diggers instantly. There's a weekly radio segment out here, "thursday hookup" where you call in to win a date with some girl. One of the callers was a pharmacist, the radio host said the girl's eyes instantly lit up, and he ended up winning. Maybe by dating a colleague you're going to avoid that.
I'm surprised she knew what a pharmacist was. 90% of the public thinks that we count pills. How much could we possibly make right? We're like McDs with our drive through.
I'm surprised she knew what a pharmacist was. 90% of the public thinks that we count pills. How much could we possibly make right? We're like McDs with our drive through.
Haha. Or they think that it took us like about a yr or two of technical school to become one... Pure idiots!
Yeah, sure man! What's up? I'm a healthcare professional too, just moved to Alabama and I haven't met too many new people yet. I got this sweet new apartment in Montgomery, you should stop on by for a beer or something! We could just hang out, watch the Crimson Tide, whatever...Are there any young African American men in the healthcare profession looking to be friends possibly more with a ~30yo AA pharmacist in Alabama?
...oh, crap, just noticed this. So in order to be friends with you, one HAS to be African American? Unfortunately, I'm white... I'm still a cool guy though, I promise! It's just a skin color... it has nothing to do with who I am on the inside!Are there any young African American men in the healthcare profession looking to be friends
...On second thought, I don't want to hang out with a racist anyway. Good luck with your friendship search.
Yeah, sure man! What's up? I'm a healthcare professional too, just moved to Alabama and I haven't met too many new people yet. I got this sweet new apartment in Montgomery, you should stop on by for a beer or something! We could just hang out, watch the Crimson Tide, whatever...
...oh, crap, just noticed this. So in order to be friends with you, one HAS to be African American? Unfortunately, I'm white... I'm still a cool guy though, I promise! It's just a skin color... it has nothing to do with who I am on the inside!
...On second thought, I don't want to hang out with a racist anyway. Good luck with your friendship search.
Dude, she said "maybe more" and has "dating" in the title post. I don't think she's racist per se just because she doesn't want to date a white guy... maybe she is only attracted physically to AA men, like an AA version of a Kardashian (just kidding), chill bro...
Yeah, sure man! What's up? I'm a healthcare professional too, just moved to Alabama and I haven't met too many new people yet. I got this sweet new apartment in Montgomery, you should stop on by for a beer or something! We could just hang out, watch the Crimson Tide, whatever...
...oh, crap, just noticed this. So in order to be friends with you, one HAS to be African American? Unfortunately, I'm white... I'm still a cool guy though, I promise! It's just a skin color... it has nothing to do with who I am on the inside!
...On second thought, I don't want to hang out with a racist anyway. Good luck with your friendship search.
bipolar.
look it up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude, she said "maybe more" and has "dating" in the title post. I don't think she's racist per se just because she doesn't want to date a white guy... maybe she is only attracted physically to AA men, like an AA version of a Kardashian (just kidding), chill bro...
Are you sure she's a she?
~30/ s?? / alabama
Are you sure she's a she?
~30/ s?? / alabama
Oh Snap ---> Wilkos Time, B----es!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K