From a Midwestern AZ student:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperTank

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I hope you're enjoying what will be (hopefully) your last night of stress and worry before you get your acceptances. Tomorrow's the big day!

I know a bunch of you guys will be getting in to Midwestern, AZ, where I'm a current D1. If you're like me, you'll have a ton of questions... if you do have any, feel free to send me a PM. I may not have all the answers, but I'll do my best!

Good luck everyone!
-SuperTank

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,
I hope you're enjoying what will be (hopefully) your last night of stress and worry before you get your acceptances. Tomorrow's the big day!

I know a bunch of you guys will be getting in to Midwestern, AZ, where I'm a current D1. If you're like me, you'll have a ton of questions... if you do have any, feel free to send me a PM. I may not have all the answers, but I'll do my best!

Good luck everyone!
-SuperTank

Thank you so much. I'm hoping to hear good news from Midwestern because it's one of the few schools that I haven't been rejected from. :( Last year, how did you find if you were accepted? Do they update your midwestern account at 12 am? Or is it later at like 8 am??? I do know they have called people so sigh....*fingers crossed* Thanks again for all your help!

Thank you so much. I'm hoping to hear good news from Midwestern because it's one of the few schools that I haven't been rejected from. :( Last year, how did you find if you were accepted? Do they update your midwestern account at 12 am? Or is it later at like 8 am??? I do know they have called people so sigh....*fingers crossed* Thanks again for all your help!

I checked my account late at night last year and there were no changes. But when I checked it again around 9 am AZ time, it was up. It might have been up some time before then, but that's when I checked it. They do call people to let them know as well (unless you're like me and call them because you're TIRED OF WAITING!). Try and go to bed early tonight, it will make tomorrow come even faster! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry question answered while i was typing

thanks!

Congrats to everyone who got in! We're looking forward to seeing you next August!!!

I received the phone call this morning! Probably the most excited I've ever been in my entire life... Looking forward to attending Midwestern-AZ!

They will update your account, as well as sending a letter. I think everyone also gets a phone call as well. I got my phone call just before my account was updated.