from Howard Dental...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steppingstone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got an email from Howard stating that I should retake my DATs and when I have, they will revisit my application.

What does this mean? Does it mean I have a shot at a post-dec interview if I retake the DATs in december (the earliest I can take them due to the 90 day policy). Has anyone else received an email like this? I would love to go to Howard but I've never heard of a school putting your application on hold instead of just rejecting you.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently got an email from Howard stating that I should retake my DATs and when I have, they will revisit my application.

What does this mean? Does it mean I have a shot at a post-dec interview if I retake the DATs in december (the earliest I can take them due to the 90 day policy). Has anyone else received an email like this? I would love to go to Howard but I've never heard of a school putting your application on hold instead of just rejecting you.

Take it as soon as you can (when you think you'll do better) and hope for the best.
See what happens.:xf:

There is no great mystery here. An AA of 16 and a gpa 2.8 doesn't exactly make for a powerful combination. As of now, your application is in the "reject' file and it might be resurrected should you improve your DAT score.