mward04
SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I go a rude awakening today...
Turns out you can get up to $30K in Federal Loans for medical school and only $18.5K in Federal Loans for business school...now I have to scramble to find a private lendor (can't wait to see how high that interest rate is!) at the last minute.
Am I the only person that didn't know about this???
Thanks Emory for the heads up 👍
Turns out you can get up to $30K in Federal Loans for medical school and only $18.5K in Federal Loans for business school...now I have to scramble to find a private lendor (can't wait to see how high that interest rate is!) at the last minute.
Am I the only person that didn't know about this???
Thanks Emory for the heads up 👍
You are at Emory (Goizueta) after all.