From Waitlist to Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congrats, linz!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

Just got the call today. I am going to Kansas State!!! I am so excited, and yet so scared (I am a Florida girl). I plan on moving out there in a month!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :love: :love: ^5!!! W00t!

Another KSU girl :D Congrats!!!

You just got a call? Hmmm. They've posted the pics of the incoming class of 2011 online. I thought they were done.

Congrats from one FL girl to another! I never heard from them either way....strange, but still waitin' on OK.....

At least 2 more weeks of waititng. I need another Pepcid....:D

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out I'm in at Iowa State!!!! It was good timing too because I'm the middle of taking 12 hours of finals!!!! :hardy: :clap:

They sent me an email. I don't know if they called too, because I'm not in my room.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

I just found out I'm in at Iowa State!!!! It was good timing too because I'm the middle of taking 12 hours of finals!!!! :hardy: :clap:

They sent me an email. I don't know if they called too, because I'm not in my room.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

That is such great news!!!! Next comes the letter from Western too!
Congratulations; I couldn't be happier.

YAY FRISKY!!!! but really...you're both coming to western. or i'm going to bawl.:hardy::scared::hardy::scared::hardy: :(:hardy::(:hardy:

You just got a call? Hmmm. They've posted the pics of the incoming class of 2011 online. I thought they were done.

Congrats from one FL girl to another! I never heard from them either way....strange, but still waitin' on OK.....

At least 2 more weeks of waititng. I need another Pepcid....:D

I'm on the OK state waitlist as well. How do you know that there are 2 more weeks?

Philomycus called OK State a couple of weeks ago and they told her that they wouldn't be calling until last week of May/beginning of June. I'm on the waitlist there too! Good luck!! :)

I was just (5/16/07) accepted off of the waitlist at Kansas State! I found out by phone! :D :hardy:

I was just (6/20/07) accepted off the waitlist at the University of Illinois! :) Now I'm confused. :confused:

They left a message on my cell phone.

Confused about losing another $500 seat fee? heh heh heh. I think these vet schools are in cahoots.

Yeah, no kidding! No, but I am seriously confused about where to go because I've already signed a lease and stuff at ISU.

So, I never thought I would get to post on this forum this year. Buuuuut, I got a call from MSU this morning and I got an offer for the CVM c/o 2011! It's all a little too bittersweet though, because it was contingent on me taking Cell Bio in the summer, and as far as I know, MSU is one of very few that offer it in the summer. So, I opted NOT to take Cell Bio in michigan in the summer (because I thought it to be too big a risk), and here I am in July getting an offer that I have to refuse :( I'm really kicking myself now....

Just spoke to them and i am off the waitlist. Now I have 3 whole weeks to get everything done. :eek:

For a minute there I thought FriskyPony got off of another waitlist and had to make another decision ;)

Haha, nope, I'm still going to ISU!!!! :laugh: