1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

frowned upon?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by scottyhoop, May 8, 2007.

1. scottyhoop

scottyhoop Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    For schools that require biochem, would it look bad if I don't do biochem until the summer before admittance? I am having course sequencing issues. I know I can apply without it, but is taking a req. the summer before a horrible thing? I know it would be nice to have my last summer free, but I'd rather take a summer course than wait another year. Thanks!
    Scott

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GRAD

GRAD Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I took it as a summer course, and i was fine. no one said anything, and i had a bunch of interviews.

4. Snahster

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Most schools require you to complete the required courses by spring of the year before admittance at the latest. There's no guarantee that you will pass and they need to prepare financial aid letters and the class roster during those few months before D-school starts.