FRP Sweetness

Started by 997GT3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm still waiting on my FAFSA stuff to come in the mail before I can submit mine..
 
I'm still waiting on my FAFSA stuff to come in the mail before I can submit mine..

Despite what they say on the website, just submit the summary SAR. I didn't wait for FAFSA and got ~50% of my money back. FAFSA said it's all the same information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Despite what they say on the website, just submit the summary SAR. I didn't wait for FAFSA and got ~50% of my money back. FAFSA said it's all the same information.
ok, give up the link....I like money 😀