FS: Destroyer and Kaplan DAT Blue Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chrisvocker

wow, nice mammelons!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling my Kaplan DAT Blue book (2007-2008 cycle) for $50. It has 2 complete practice tests and a CD with computer simulation.

Also for sale is the DAT Destroyer. It is the Feb. 14, 2007 edition, with a ton of questions. Some people might say you need to buy the new $150 one for the updates, but I can tell you this book is loaded with questions that will take you a LONG time to get through (like ~250+ bio questions). Why pay $150 dollars for a few extra questions when you can pay $100 for a slightly used copy?

DAT Destroyer: $100

I also have some other Kaplan materials (flash cards and practice tests) that I am selling.

PM me if interested.
 
I was interested in buying the DAT destroyer and the extra materials if you were still sellind them. I just lost my destroyer a couple of days ago🙁