F's on record

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudiwa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hie guys all your input is priceless
i have a really big concern, i have 4 w's and 4 f's on one transcript. during these two quaters i had to deal with an assault that had happened to me a year prior to these quaters and it was a very psychologically demanding time for me. i had to still be in school registered full time because at that time i was an international student and the INS ( gov) is very strict about school registration. they insist on a student being registered full time regardless of your condition and they only permit one set of withdrawals so i had to be registered but could not attend any of the classes thus the failing grades. I managed to repeat all the courses and got a's in all of them and my grades thereafter have been all 12a's with 2 b's and 1 c. i have all a's in my prereqs (45 credit hours) but i took them at a foreign university and thus adsas does not include them in my gpa calculation. this pulls my adsas gpa to the 2.8's because of the repeated f's. now my question is will it be a waste of time to apply and if not what schools will be best. will the schools calculate a new gpa or will they just go with the addsas gpa.
i am in a state of confusion... :confused: and i would greatly appreciate any response... in all honesty
thanks guys...
i am glad i came out of my issues with my head on top and my status has changed so INS is off my back...

Members don't see this ad.

outlook not so good
but thanks for triple posting!

Are you posting a thread for each "F" or something? Why do you keep posting this over and over?

Members don't see this ad :)
toofache32 said:
Are you posting a thread for each "F" or something? Why do you keep posting this over and over?

maybe i should have added that i need constructive postings only seems like you are sweating the small stuff... dont you think...
my computer kept freezing up as i was sending the message so thats how that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.