FS: Propper BIO

Started by yOyOYoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yOyOYoo

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a brand new Propper Manufacturing Binocular Indirect Ophthalmoscope for sale.

I won it in a class raffle, and I already have a Heine BIO, so just wondering if anyone here would be interested in this, whether student or optometrist.

This is their top of the line:
BIO POWERALL SER inclues:
Classic BIO 199183
Powerall Source
Teaching Mirror
Soft Carrying Case

# True stereopsis through dilated and small pupils
# Tilt-up feature
# Fully adjustable optics
# Built-in position control for Amber, Colorless, and Red-free filters
# Built-in Small, Intermediate, and Large apertures
# Bright Halogen bulb
# Light and durable adjustable headband
# Synchronized convergence and parallax adjustment
# Sealed dust-free optics
# Anti-reflection coating

The student price here at SCCO (where I am currently a 2nd year) is $1133 which should already be a considerable discount from retail.

I will sell it for $825 shipped and insured.

if interested, please PM me or email me at: [email protected]

thanks!