Fulbright Scholarship and Other Fellowship/scholarships

Started by Lenoch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lenoch

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

If anyone could refer me to a forum that would be proper for post-baccalaureate fellowship/scholarship forums, that would be much appreciated. I feel like I have been posting in the wrong forum since it seems like most people here are trying to do something to boost their GPA

My last thread was about the IHME, which seemed pretty successful. I've searched fulbright, but seems like threads are outdated, so I def am not spamming. So, now I am wondering if anyone applied for a Fulbright Scholarship for the 2011-2012 year. I applied and was recommended on Jan. 23rd or so. I'd love to hear back from people in the same situation and waiting anxiously for word on the next stage of competition.

In addition, it would be great to hear what other scholarship or fellowships you guys have applied to. I have applied to a few:

Churchill
IHME PBF
Fulbright
Gates-Cambridge
Rhodes (rejected)
 
Hello All,

If anyone could refer me to a forum that would be proper for post-baccalaureate fellowship/scholarship forums, that would be much appreciated. I feel like I have been posting in the wrong forum since it seems like most people here are trying to do something to boost their GPA

My last thread was about the IHME, which seemed pretty successful. I've searched fulbright, but seems like threads are outdated, so I def am not spamming. So, now I am wondering if anyone applied for a Fulbright Scholarship for the 2011-2012 year. I applied and was recommended on Jan. 23rd or so. I'd love to hear back from people in the same situation and waiting anxiously for word on the next stage of competition.

In addition, it would be great to hear what other scholarship or fellowships you guys have applied to. I have applied to a few:

Churchill
IHME PBF
Fulbright
Gates-Cambridge
Rhodes (rejected)


Hello

I applied to Fulbright and I made it to the second round so now I am just patiently waiting 🙂

I may apply to Rhodes next year though idk yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey congrats on the Fulbright guys! If I may ask, what are the requirements gpa wise for the fulbright? also do you know if someone with a low gpa (above 3.0 but below 3.5) would have a strong chance of getting a fulbright research to a country such as India or Sri Lanka provided that everything else is good?