Monkee2008

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I was told that Pacific's class was full....I'm just wondering if anyone is giving up their seat there?

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
are you on the waiting list? I just got an invitation for any interview today. Im pretty much interview for the waiting list.

Monkee2008

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I was at the April 4th interview, and it was also to be on the waitlist. I haven't heard back, and the wait is making nervous. I have a single chance to be on the waitlist, which is better than nothing. But I just want to know whether I've been rejected or got on the waitlist. Plus, if you're a strong enough candidate, there's a chance to be on the waitlist and be guaranteed a spot for 2009. Wow, you just got an invite today MikeSD? Isn't there only one more interview day tomorrow?

About the Ads

canadianopt11

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I was told that Pacific's class was full....I'm just wondering if anyone is giving up their seat there?

I just gave up my seat at Pacific, and there will probably be a few more Canadians that get into Waterloo that will do the same. Hopefully that will move the waitlist a little bit. Good luck!

Pre Opt Student

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I think I read this online or in their information booklets..but does pacific require both organic chems?? I think its the only school that does and is making me question if i should even apply...(Ive only taken one half) and really do not want to do another half!

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
I was at the April 4th interview, and it was also to be on the waitlist. I haven't heard back, and the wait is making nervous. I have a single chance to be on the waitlist, which is better than nothing. But I just want to know whether I've been rejected or got on the waitlist. Plus, if you're a strong enough candidate, there's a chance to be on the waitlist and be guaranteed a spot for 2009. Wow, you just got an invite today MikeSD? Isn't there only one more interview day tomorrow?

yes it is...so my interview is just going to be a one on one informal type of deal sometime next week..

Monkee2008

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
When seats come open at Pacific, do you think they will keep accepting? Or will they generate a waitlist, then accept?

MikeSD

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Optometry
What I heard is that Pacific will have 35 students on their waitlist and so far they have 25. They also mentioned that they pulled 2 dozen students off the waitlist last year

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.