Full Pacific Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkee2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told that Pacific's class was full....I'm just wondering if anyone is giving up their seat there?

Members don't see this ad.

are you on the waiting list? I just got an invitation for any interview today. Im pretty much interview for the waiting list.

I was at the April 4th interview, and it was also to be on the waitlist. I haven't heard back, and the wait is making nervous. I have a single chance to be on the waitlist, which is better than nothing. But I just want to know whether I've been rejected or got on the waitlist. Plus, if you're a strong enough candidate, there's a chance to be on the waitlist and be guaranteed a spot for 2009. Wow, you just got an invite today MikeSD? Isn't there only one more interview day tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was told that Pacific's class was full....I'm just wondering if anyone is giving up their seat there?

I just gave up my seat at Pacific, and there will probably be a few more Canadians that get into Waterloo that will do the same. Hopefully that will move the waitlist a little bit. Good luck!

I think I read this online or in their information booklets..but does pacific require both organic chems?? I think its the only school that does and is making me question if i should even apply...(Ive only taken one half) and really do not want to do another half!

I was at the April 4th interview, and it was also to be on the waitlist. I haven't heard back, and the wait is making nervous. I have a single chance to be on the waitlist, which is better than nothing. But I just want to know whether I've been rejected or got on the waitlist. Plus, if you're a strong enough candidate, there's a chance to be on the waitlist and be guaranteed a spot for 2009. Wow, you just got an invite today MikeSD? Isn't there only one more interview day tomorrow?

yes it is...so my interview is just going to be a one on one informal type of deal sometime next week..

When seats come open at Pacific, do you think they will keep accepting? Or will they generate a waitlist, then accept?

What I heard is that Pacific will have 35 students on their waitlist and so far they have 25. They also mentioned that they pulled 2 dozen students off the waitlist last year