Full time position - Norman, OK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobBarker

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking to bring on a full time associate. Office based, private practice. You can choose to participate in a local ASC or physician owned hospital in the future if that is of interest to you. You will hit the ground running as I am overbooked. I am personally seeing over 1000 encounters per month. I do medical management (reasonable and this is a shrinking part of the practice) as well as all advanced and basic interventions with the exception of pumps. Income potential is unlimited if you have the work ethic and talent. I will help a new grad learn the way to success. Norman, OK with great proximity to both OKC and Dallas.

James W. Stephens, DO
Interventional Pain Center
[email protected]
HTTP://www.jamesstephensdo.com

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Looking to bring on a full time associate. Office based, private practice. You can choose to participate in a local ASC or physician owned hospital in the future if that is of interest to you. You will hit the ground running as I am overbooked. I am personally seeing over 1000 encounters per month. I do medical management (reasonable and this is a shrinking part of the practice) as well as all advanced and basic interventions with the exception of pumps. Income potential is unlimited if you have the work ethic and talent. I will help a new grad learn the way to success. Norman, OK with great proximity to both OKC and Dallas.

James W. Stephens, DO
[email protected]
Interventional Pain Center | Interventional Pain Management located in Legacy Office Park, Norman, OK
This you?

Members don't see this ad :)

James W. Stephens, DO
[email protected]
Interventional Pain Center | Interventional Pain Management located in Legacy Office Park, Norman, OK
Seems like you got your practice busy fast, that's fantastic!

Yes, I am me.
That’s approximately 43 patients per day over 22 work days per month. Is a lot of your practice med management? I don’t see how you could do that kind of volume alone every day if they aren’t ten minute appointments each.

James W. Stephens, DO
[email protected]

Can I come work for you? :)